--by cabbage, posted Apr 15, 2022
Today I made gluten free chocolate cookies for a few people with gluten allergy
I'm also making a poster for peaceful protest against the war in Ukraine. I spread the word about the vigil and will be going to it tomorrow.
Other acts of kindness include:
- Calling someone who is going through difficulties and tried to provide her with resources and connections to others
- Making big pot of soup to give away
- Sharing food with a neighbor
- Giving away oranges from our tree
- Volunteering at the soup kitchen and afterwards gave away my snack (banana and tangerine) to an older man who was hanging out outside. He was so surprised and it made me so happy!